No Blog Intended nominated me for this very cool award, and I accept. Thank You! All of the people on my Blogroll have been nominated numerous times before because they’re all so talented, funny and smart. I’m just going to keep this simple and list seven things about me that I’m pretty sure, you don’t know.
- I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. My Nanny was a Xhosa and her name was Violet.
- When I was young I would fantasize about being a mermaid. I LOVE the ocean/beach.
- I was a cheerleader for Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua, New York.
- Dave Davies of the Kinks, kissed me twice in concert while playing, “You Really Got Me.” I was invited back stage but declined.
- I’m a fan of The Real House Wives television series. It’s a serious guilty pleasure.
- I love to dance. I love music from the 60’s and 70’s.
- I’m a water Tiger in the Chinese Horoscope. (Trust me, it’s the best one.)