I’ve Been Tagged!!
First, I want to thank Simple Observations for including me in this game of tag. (Or do I?)
If I tag you, PLEASE know that you are welcome to DECLINE the offer, as I know some of you actually have lives to live. Seriously, it’s just for fun.
- Lily in Canada
- Evolution of Insanity
- Then She Came
- I’ll Sleep When They’re Grown
- Michael Cargill
- No Blog Intended
- Eric Murtaugh
- Brian Westbye
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are the eleven questions that Simple Observations has asked of me?
1. If a magical Genie granted you three wishes with the condition that you could keep one, but had to give the other two away; what would they be? This is a difficult question. 1. I’d definitely abolish all Circuses and Zoos. ALL wild and exotic animals would have to be left in their natural habitat, never transported, held in captivity or harmed in any way. (I detest animal cruelty) 2. I’d wish for access to unlimited money. Wink. 3. I’d wish for serious world peace – a kinder, gentler, world where people could enjoy each other on a global scale without fear.
Naturally, I’d keep the access to the unlimited money. I’d use my money to change the world in positive ways, knowing that it would never run out. (I’d also get a personal chef and trainer! I’m not stupid!)
2. What chore do you hate doing the most? Grocery shopping; the parking lot, the icky carts, the heavy lifting, the check out, and finally, getting home and unloading everything. Hands down it’s my most dreaded chore.
3. Do you or anyone else think you look like a living or dead, famous person? I’ve been told I look like 3 people throughout my life; Candice Bergen, Kathrine Ross, and Brooke Shields.
4. Are you a morning or a night person? 100% Morning. Cock-a-Doodle-Doo!!!
5. If you could be one superhero; who would it be, and why? I’d be Storm. I’d definitely like to control the weather. Being Halle Berry wouldn’t suck, either. (I’d have said, “Lockjaw,” because I’d like to tele-transport, but he’s a dog, so that’s not really gonna work for me.
6. What were the best and worst gifts you ever received? One of my favorite gifts was given to me by my husband, a black and white beach hat. I must have a selective memory because I can’t think of any bad gifts?
7. Can you describe who you really are in 20 words or less? Not really, I think I need 21.
8. What was the hardest thing you ever had to do? When I became a mother I had no idea I had signed up for the hardest job on earth. I was so young! Bringing two people into the world and being responsible for all of their emotional, physical, mental and spiritual needs is tough stuff.
9. If you had to give up one modern convienence; what would it be? The Garage Door opener.
10. What was the strangest dream you ever had, about? I don’t remember my strangest dream, only my best. I have re-occurring dreams where I’m able to fly.
11. What scares you? The idea of some terrible unforeseen thing happening to my children. Oh, and when people have no sense of humor. Terrifying.
HERE ARE THE 11 QUESTIONS FOR MY TAGEES TO ANSWER.
1. If deserted on an island what is the one book, one film, and one album/CD you would request.
2. In Heaven, I hope there’s an unlimited supply of _____________.
3. If I could change one body part it would be my _____________.
4. My favorite day of the week is _________. Because_______________.
5. The person who makes me laugh the most is ________________.
6. My dream occupation would be ____________________.
7. My favorite dream car is a _________________.
8. My most hated Teacher was ______________. Worst class___________.
9. Would you rather be eaten by sharks or eaten by lions? Or, live in a world of mud? (This last option is a family joke, by the way.)
10. My favorite smell is _______________.
11. If I had to change my first name it would be __________________.